Location: Columbus, OH
Required: 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance
Orange Barrel Media creates and operates iconic urban media displays that advertisers ask for by name in 17 of the top markets in the U.S. Our commitment to innovation has differentiated OBM as a leader in the Out-of-Home industry and driven the development of our subsidiary, IKE Smart City, a company that is blazing the way in smart city initiatives with our interactive digital kiosk, IKE. We are widely known as a place where people are inspired to achieve success, genuinely like each other, and have endless opportunities to grow. We value our associates and have created an environment of inclusion, respect, and fun. We hire and reward top-notch talent who contribute to our unique culture and shared vision. OBM and IKE Smart City are experiencing momentous growth, almost tripling in size over the past two years, and we start and end each day excited about the work we do together and the new challenges ahead. Learn more at www.ikesmartcity.com and www.orangebarrelmedia.com or visit us on Glassdoor.
Orange Barrel Media is looking for an energetic and versatile Staff Accountant with great communication skills, attention to detail and enthusiastic attitude towards their work and role in the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accounts Receivable management
- Deposit cash received on a daily basis
- Setup invoice schedules for all entities
- Setup revenue schedules for all entities
- Generate and transfer invoice and revenue batches to accounting software
- Create and send invoices, including proof of performance reports, and statements for all entities
- Provide weekly updated delinquent accounts receivable listings to Sales
- Provide monthly updated delinquent accounts receivable listings to Assistant Controller, Controller and CFO
- Work directly with the Sales Department to coordinate accounts receivable statuses
- Provide weekly updated job code listings to Operations
- Assist in preparation of documents for monthly closes of the various entities
- Create specialized Dynamics GP, Power Bi, and Excel reports as requested and required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office with excellent ability in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy and documentation of work
- Self-motivated with a preference for working in a team environment
To apply, please send your resume to Chad Truitt at email@example.com and use “Staff Accountant” as your email’s subject line.
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, 401k match, and expense account.