Location: SIGN INSTALLER
Orange Barrel Media is looking for a detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This team member will assist our installation team in sign fabrication, installation, removal, and other tasks. The Sign Installer will join a dedicated team of installers who manage the signage in our Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati markets.
- Follow instructions to load transport, and accurately install a variety of signs (inside and outside).
- Prep the existing work-site for install, including electrical install and removal of old sign.
- Operate all equipment safely (lifts and other power equipment).
- Assist with manufacturing of signs.
- Assist with routine maintenance on machines.
- Knowledge of vinyl, window graphics, and other non-electrical signage installation.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to climb to heights up to 200ft and work safely at those heights.
- Availability to work long days, nights, weekends, and travel as needed.
- Ability to maintain high quality standards while under pressure.
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Sign Installer” as your email’s subject line.