Supports one or more Construction Project Managers with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: vendor support, file setup and management, budgets, invoicing, tracking, quality control, correspondence, and various administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Support team with regard to vendor identification, selection and management
- Coordinates tasks related to budgeting, invoicing and purchase orders. Provide data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of budget.
- Works directly with Accounts Payable to coordinate on-time payments of construction vendors.
- Creates and distributes correspondence/reports relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and use “Project Coordinator” as your email’s subject line.