Location: Denver, CO
Required: High School or Equivalent
Orange Barrel Media creates and operates iconic urban media displays that advertisers ask for by name in 17 of the top markets in the U.S. Our commitment to innovation has differentiated OBM as a leader in the Out-of-Home industry and driven the development of our subsidiary, IKE Smart City, a company that is blazing the way in smart city initiatives with our interactive digital kiosk, IKE. We are widely known as a place where people are inspired to achieve success, genuinely like each other, and have endless opportunities to grow. We value our associates and have created an environment of inclusion, respect, and fun. We hire and reward top-notch talent who contribute to our unique culture and shared vision. OBM and IKE Smart City are experiencing momentous growth, almost tripling in size over the past two years, and we start and end each day excited about the work we do together and the new challenges ahead. Learn more at www.ikesmartcity.com or visit us on Glassdoor.
As a Field Service Specialist, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining IKE Smart City products in Downtown Denver. IKE is an interactive kiosk platform that connects cities with people through vivid, life-size touchscreen displays, providing an ever-expanding suite of applications that helps them to explore the very best a city has to offer. Your work will be used by tens of thousands of pedestrians every day, helping them to discover and navigate cities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Visit kiosks in designated area on a schedule to be agreed upon with your supervisor
- Clean & disinfect exterior of kiosk, ensuring they are free from dirt and marks
- Remove graffiti, stickers, and other external markings not part of IKE branding
- Perform functionality tests to ensure software & hardware of kiosks are working properly
- Report issues and perform corrective actions per established protocol and assist with corrective actioning
- Repairs and routine maintenance, including but not limited to paint touch-up, component repairs, electrical component changeouts, computer networking components
- An Independent Contractor with general liability insurance
- Reliable, can be counted upon to follow a schedule and process. You care deeply about your assigned responsibilities and the products you are caring for.
- You represent the IKE Smart City brand with enthusiasm and professionalism when interacting with city personnel
- You have reliable transportation
- Good technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to report status and assist Remote support team in troubleshooting/diagnosing issues in the field
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to James Wooster at email@example.com. Use “IKE Field Service Specialist” as your email’s subject line.
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, 401k match, and expense account.