IKE Development Associate
Location: Columbus, OH
IKE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
IKE is an interactive kiosk platform that connects cities with people through vivid, life-size touchscreen displays, providing an ever-expanding suite of applications that helps users explore the very best a city has to offer and deliver social services. Your work will be used by tens of thousands of pedestrians every day, in cities around the United States, helping them to discover and navigate cities, including food, shopping, events, and social services. You can learn more about the tool at www.ikesmartcity.com.
As a Development Associate, you will be the project manager overseeing the deployment of IKE kiosks in each of your assigned cities. This will entail serving as the primary liaison between city staff, stakeholder groups, the utility company, and internal engineering and construction teams. Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure successful program deployment, manage city-specific content, communicate city needs to internal teams, manage city expectations, and ensure ongoing success of the program. A candidate will find success in this position if he or she is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can successfully juggle multiple complex tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with stakeholders and internal teams to identify the best locations for placement of IKE kiosks.
- Develop a project plan and deployment schedule for deployment of kiosks.
- Manage the rollout process for your cities such that IKEs are deployed and operational according to schedule, budget, branding, hardware, and software requirements.
- Build relationships and consensus with city and internal stakeholders, ensuring program success and overcoming obstacles and individual motivations that may not align with team goals.
- Present IKE to stakeholders to earn their support for the project.
- Become familiar with cities, understanding their unique culture, initiatives, history, and attractions to maintain IKE branding and content that provides the most useful and relevant user experience.
- Work with field operations team, including the local utility company to ensure timely launch and ongoing program success.
- Tenacity to drive projects forward by removing obstacles, driving decisions, and aligning key internal and customer decision-makers around common goals.
- Builds consensus to drive teams to successful outcomes. Exhibits the right combination of diplomacy and persuasion to align parties with sometimes disparate interests and agenda. Able to represent company interests to customers and customer interests to internal teams.
- Exceptional judgement to make commitments and decisions on behalf of the company and internal personnel when representing the company to customers and partners.
- Eager to have complete and unequivocal ownership of success of programs.
- Conceives of and applies creative solutions to problems that block success and focuses on solutions rather than problems.
- Learns products inside and out and understands the underlying technology and data.
- Highly organized with strong project-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of comfort and proficiency with modern, web-based, productivity and collaboration tools such as MS Office, Google Suite and mapping, group communications, and task/project management.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel throughout the country as projects demand. Travel may be as much as one or two nights per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.