Field Service Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media is looking for a detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. This team member will be primarily responsible for cleaning, testing, and maintaining the IKE Smart City product in Columbus, and will alsoassist our installation team in sign fabrication, installation, removal, and other tasks when available.
- Visit IKE kiosks and transit pillars in Columbus on a schedule to be agreed upon with your supervisor.
- Clean exterior of kiosks and pillars, ensuing they are free from dirt and marks.
- Remove graffiti, pen, stickers, and other external markings not part of IKE branding.
- Perform functional tests per established protocol and report results.
- Report problems to ISC/OBM personnel following established protocol and assist with corrective action.
- Light repairs including paint touch up, labeling repair, and component replacement.
- Follow instructions to load transport, and accurately install a variety of signs (inside and outside).
- Prep the existing work-site for install, including electrical install and removal of old sign.
- Operate all equipment safely (lifts and other power equipment).
- Assist with manufacturing of signs.
- Assist with routine maintenance on machines.
- Knowledge of vinyl, window graphics, and other non-electrical signage installation.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to climb to heights up to 200ft and work safely at those heights.
- Availability to work long days, nights, weekends, and travel as needed.
- Ability to maintain high quality standards while under pressure.
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA AND IKE SMART CITY
IKE is an interactive kiosk platform that connects cities with people through vivid, life-size touchscreen displays, providing an ever-expanding suite of applications that helps them to explore the very best a city has to offer. Your work will be used by tens of thousands of pedestrians every day, helping them to discover and navigate cities, including food, shopping, events, and social services. It will also allow them to share feedback with cities and stay informed about important events.
OBM offers marketers the ability to create an iconic presence at iconic locations in sixteen cities (and growing) throughout the US. Pioneering unique public-private partnerships, we create value for our clients and the public by creating advertising displays that add to the character of urban places, becoming landmarks in each city in which we operate.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and use “Field Service Specialist” as your email’s subject line.