Location: Columbus, OH
The Staff Accountant handles the invoice and revenue recording functions for Orange Barrel Media and its subsidiaries.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
- Deposit cash received on a daily basis.
- Setup invoice schedules for all entities.
- Setup revenue schedules for all entities.
- Generate and transfer invoice and revenue batches to accounting software.
- Print and mail invoices, including POP reports, and statements for all entities.
- Provide weekly updated delinquent accounts receivable listings to Sales.
- Provide monthly updated delinquent accounts receivable listings to Assistant Controller and CFO.
- Work directly with the Sales Department to coordinate accounts receivable statuses.
ADMINISTRATIVE & OTHER DUTIES
- Provide weekly updated job code listings to Operations.
- Assist in preparation of documents for monthly closes of the various entities.
- Create specialized GP, Quattro, and Excel reports as requested and required.
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and use “Staff Accountant” as your email’s Subject line.