Project Manager – Construction Services
Location: Columbus, OH
Since our founding in Columbus in 2004, OBM has pioneered a community-oriented model of outdoor media development, and are now nationally recognized by cities and real estate owners alike seeking to implement best-in-class programs that add to the character of urban places. OBM has pioneered zoning changes allowing spectacular signage in thirteen markets (and growing), including Los Angeles, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Denver and other high barrier-to-entry markets. OBM has achieved these results through the design, planning, and execution of one-of-kind, architecturally integrated signage installations. As we continue to develop in our existing markets and expand to new markets, OBM is looking for an experienced Project Manager with expertise in the management of construction projects.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to oversee a wide range of construction projects ensuring timely and cost effective completion, while meeting best-in-class expectations of final fit and finish. The Project Manager works closely with all members of the Development Department supporting all functions necessary to identify, design, entitle and construct unique signage.
- Works with Development team to establish initial project scope and cost parameters
- Develops and maintains the project schedule through procurement, permitting and construction
- Works closely with other departments to create necessary materials for the procurement, permitting and construction process
- Coordinates with outside engineers and display vendors to facilitate structural and electrical design of the project
- Leads the procurement and contracting phase of our development projects in coordination with the project schedule
- Manages vendors and subcontractors to ensure execution of their contractual obligations and adherence to the construction schedule
- Works closely with Financial Department to establish and track budgets
- Provides regular project reports and schedule updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of five-years experience in related field
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy and documentation of work
- Self-motivated with a preference for working in a team environment
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, 401k match, and expense account.
Please submit resume and cover letter as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.