Location: Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media is looking for an energetic designer with a skillset that is matched by a passion for great work. This designer will work on a variety of products, including presentations, advertising mock ups, sales and marketing materials, concept development, and a plethora of non-standard applications of design thinking.
As an integral part of our creative department, you will work closely with other team members to finalize creative concepts and execute marketing materials, presentations and special projects that are on a planet all on their own. A designer will find success in this position if they possess a high creative drive and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they must juggle multiple projects. This designer needs to be fast and flexible, anticipate problems, and tackle a wide range of creative requests both big and small. Join our team and rapidly growing business. The possibilities here are endless.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Mock up compelling and relevant advertising solutions on buildings and urban landscapes
- Design and assemble print-ready presentations
- Edit, update, and distribute marketing materials
- Develop advertising campaigns from standard format to fit our media space (i.e. dimensional, large scale, impactful…)
- Design advertisements that showcase our walls and digital signage as some of the best in the country
- Produce internal materials that are consistent with the Orange Barrel brand
- Versatile and conceptual with visual ability and originality
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Can concept great ideas in response to client needs and bring them to life with design
- Thinks beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful solutions with purpose
- Prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of the work
- Ability to communicate, present, and sell ideas
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to roll with the punches, be flexible, and jump into unique creative problems with an open mind
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field required
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Motion graphics, SketchUp, photography, or web design a plus
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to email@example.com and use “Graphic Designer” as your email’s subject line.