Location: Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media is looking for an energetic designer with a skillset that is matched by a passion for great work. This designer will work on a variety of products, including presentations, advertising mock ups, sales and marketing materials, concept development, and a plethora of non-standard applications of design thinking.
As an integral part of our creative department, you will work closely with the other team members to finalize creative concepts and execute marketing materials, presentations and some special projects that are on a planet all on their own. A designer will find success in this position if they possess a high creative drive and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they must juggle multiple projects. This designer needs to be fast and flexible, anticipate problems, and tackle a wide range of creative requests both big and small.
- Mock up compelling and relevant advertising solutions on buildings and urban landscapes
- Design and assemble print-ready presentations
- Edit, update, and distribute marketing materials
- Develop advertising campaigns from standard format to fit our media space (i.e. dimensional, large scale, impactful…)
- Design advertisements that showcase our walls and digitals as some of the best in the country
- Produce internal materials as needed that are consistent with the Orange Barrel brand
- Possession of versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Concepting great ideas in response to client needs and bringing them to life in design
- Thinking beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful solutions with purpose
- Prioritizing effectively to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of the work
- Ability to communicate, present, and defend ideas
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to roll with the punches, be flexible, and jump into unique creative problems with an open mind
- Four-year degree required in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Motion graphics, SketchUp, photography, or web design would be a plus
About Orange Barrel Media
From Fenway Park to Hollywood, OBM offers marketers the ability to create an iconic presence at iconic locations in fourteen cities (and growing) throughout the US. Pioneering unique public-private partnerships, we create value for our clients and the public by creating advertising displays that add to the character of urban places, becoming landmarks in each city in which we operate.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to email@example.com and use “Graphic Designer” as your email’s subject line.