Graphic Production Designer
GRAPHIC PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Orange Barrel Media is seeking a passionate Graphic Production Designer who has a foundation of visual design skills and an affinity for the fabrication process. This designer will work closely with other team members on a variety of projects, with a focus on the design and production of graphic elements on IKE, our interactive digital kiosk. A designer will find success in this position if they thrive in a fast-paced environment where they must balance conceptual creativity and technical execution. Flexibility is a must as our culture drives collaboration and values an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and creative thinking.
- Create and execute design concepts for exterior kiosk elements, taking City branding and streetscape architecture into consideration
- Lead the graphic production process, developing design intent into fabrication
- Coordinate with external vendors on paint, screen-print, and vinyl applications
- Create production-ready artwork for kiosk graphics
- Produce installation instructions and design intent documentation as needed
- Design presentation materials and collateral that are consistent with the Orange Barrel Media and IKE Smart City brands
- Communicate with internal team members to maintain timelines and track progress
- Expertise in branding and visual identity
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with the graphic production process
- Experience with environmental graphic design or architecture
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible, anticipate roadblocks, and jump into creative problems with an open mind
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to Stefanie Dever at firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Graphic Production Designer” as your email’s subject line.