Digital Content Scheduler
Location: DIGITAL CONTENT SCHEDULER
Orange Barrel Media is looking for a versatile and energetic digital content scheduler with both technical and creative skills. This is an opportunity to work with various digital signage programs. The scheduler will be responsible for reviewing and posting content onto our digital displays across the country. As an integral part of our Creative department, you will work closely with creative team members and other internal departments. Flexibility is a must as our culture drives collaboration and values an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Schedule digital content across many different platforms
- Basic reformatting of digital files using Adobe Creative Suite
- Deployment and coordination of all digital content required for proof of performance photos
- Assess different forms of posting instructions
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Transfer art files to and from remote locations
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Communicate with remote property contacts for maintenance and repair
- Excellent attention-to-detail and ability to organize information
- Enjoys interacting with clients, answering programming and scheduling questions as needed
- Skilled problem solver and a good communicator, which makes you very good at determining digital display issues and taking corrective measures
- Responsive and thrives in a fast-paced advertising environment
- Rolls with the punches, flexible, and jumps into unique situations with an open mind
- 4-year college degree
- At least three years of experience in the advertising industry preferred
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Digital Content Scheduler” as your email’s subject line.