Designer & Photography Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
DESIGNER & PHOTOGRAPHY MANAGER
Orange Barrel Media is on the hunt for a versatile Designer & Photography Manager. This role encompasses graphic design responsibilities, as well as the development and management of a nationwide Photography Network. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and enjoy versatility in their work. They must have the ability to roll with the punches, be flexible, and jump into unique creative problems with an open mind.
A strong graphic design foundation with an affinity for photography and marketing is essential to success in this position. This designer needs to be fast and flexible, anticipate problems, and tackle a wide range of creative requests both big and small.
Join our passionate team of collaborators and be a part of something great.
- Design and maintain Orange Barrel Media & IKE Smart City marketing collateral
- Create trade show and sponsorship marketing materials
- Design exterior graphics for IKE Smart City kiosks
- Produce final art files for kiosk graphics
- Deploy and manage a nationwide network of photographers to shoot marketing imagery
- Deliver final photographic images to Real Estate Development and Marketing teams
- Expertise in brand identity development
- Versatile and conceptual with visual originality
- Experience with out of home displays or environmental architecture
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Technical photography skills with ability to lead others
- Multi-person management experience
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to Stefanie Dever at firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Designer & Photography Manager” as your email’s subject line.