Position: Staff Accountant
Location: Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media is looking for a detail-oriented professional who can handle day-to-day activities but also an innate capability to step out of the comfort of routine and tackle various challenges of our accounting department as well as those of the company. A qualified and motivated individual can look forward to career growth along with that of the company. This team member will work directly with the Assistant Controller to ensure the essential functions of the company run smoothly.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial statements for OBM’s subsidiary entities.
- Manage general ledger entries as well as trial balance reconciliations for the same entities.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all entities.
- Prepare and compiles data for state and local tax returns as needed.
- Assist in preparation of documents for annual audits of the various entities.
- Record cash receipts daily.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly lease reporting.
- Ensure that all requirements are met and documentation maintained related to internal controls.
- Create specialized GP and Excel reports as requested and required.
- Additional general accounting, finance, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 2-4 years of accounting experience, demonstrating increasing skill and responsibilities.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office with excellent ability in Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction.
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy and documentation of work.
- Self-motivated with a preference for working in a team environment.
About Orange Barrel Media
From Fenway Park to Hollywood, OBM offers marketers the ability to create an iconic presence at iconic locations in fourteen cities (and growing) throughout the US. Pioneering unique public-private partnerships, we create value for our clients and the public by creating advertising displays that add to the character of urban places, becoming landmarks in each city in which we operate.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com and use “Staff Accountant” as your email’s Subject line.